Tuesday, April 8, 2008

When I woke up this morning....

When I woke up this morning I was surprised to see that I was only an inch tall, AND I had taken on the form of a Lego star wars character. I did not have my jammies on I was dressed in a tanish brownish cloak like Obie Wan Kenobie wears, I also had strapped around my waist a brown belt with a light saber securely fastened to the loop. It was then I realized it was not going to be a normal day.
When I hopped down from my bed and went out of my room, I saw an army of clones and soldiers getting ready to fight the droid army, right in my hallway! Then I saw 3 other Jedi joining in the clones and soldiers form behind. We divided into 3 groups so we could surround the droid army and conquer the hallway. Once we gained victory over the droid army it was off to the kitchen for some food. The battle made us very hungry.
My mom was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee, when she saw the new me, she was so shocked that she saw her son had turned into a Lego man she dropped her coffee mug and it spilled all over the floor. The river of coffee was like a tidal wave and carried all of us Lego people across the floor and landed us in the dog dish. when my mom recovered from her shock she picked us up and put us on the counter. Then she made us chocolate chips and 5 drops of hot chocolate. once we were full we were ready for our trip back to my room.
Unfortunately on our way Elijah found us and put us in his back pack, he thought he was taking us to school. But he forgot to zip his back pack and we quickly ran back to my room and hid in my slipper until we heard the bus leave.
I crawled out of the slipper and hit my head on Elijah's base ball. I knocked myself out and when I woke up I was me again and realized it was just a dream. Funny thing though I still had my weapon strapped around my waist...

2 comments:

Truders said...

Cool!! I look forward to reading your blog!

Lori Eilers said...

Great job Isaiah! I'll be reading. :)