Friday, April 25, 2008

Money tree

I saw this thing on the tv this morning about the worlds richest kids. The Jonas brothers and Miley Cyrus are the richest kids. This one kid on the show makes 1.2 million dollars for every season of the tv show he is on called Everybody Hates Chris. I don't get how they can make that much money. I wish money really did grow on trees, if that happened then every single day I would go out into our yard and pick up every dollar that falls of like the leaves do. And what if the longer the dollars stay on the tree the more the dollar is worth. Like it starts out as a one dollar then if it stays on the tree for a very long time it turns into $100 bill. Then we would never have to worry about having enough money to take care of our families and I could buy all the Legos I want. Now that would be cool.

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

I LOVE the money tree idea, Isaiah! That would rock my world. Love ya, buddy.